Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which color lip stain for me?

I have olive-tinted skin, medium-dark brown eyes, and medium brown hair.





The colors are:





1) Illegal: pinky-perfect nude


2) Naked: sheer mocha





I want to know which one would look:





a) more natural


b) just plain better


c) more elegant and ladylike





http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Ink鈥?/a>





Please answer within the next 2 hours! My mommy has already left for Sephora! Thank you.





P.S. I'm not this demanding little rich girl. I rarely get treats like this. :)Which color lip stain for me?
My sister has the same appearance


I say the sheer mocha. Good luck! =]Which color lip stain for me?
Sheer mocha!
With your skin tone and eyes, I would say the 'Sheer Mocha' is overall the best color for your lips.





a) Sheer Mocha is more natural


b) Sheer Mocha is better for your unique traits


c) Pinky-Perfect Nude is probably more elegant and feminine





Two out of three, go with 'Sheer Mocha'!








Good Luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles