Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's so hard to get a lip stain off my lips what do i do? I use makeup remover toilets it's still on for days!

vaseline- it takes off any hard to remove make up. It also moistens you lips better than any lip balm. just put some on your lips and wipe off with a tissue. it is great because it doesn't dry or irritate and it is portable ( you can buy little tubes of it in the baby section)It's so hard to get a lip stain off my lips what do i do? I use makeup remover toilets it's still on for days!
u put it on 2 hard. baby oil works 4 me, but don't put it on again till it's totally off. wash w/ soap, too.It's so hard to get a lip stain off my lips what do i do? I use makeup remover toilets it's still on for days!
I would use mineral oil, or cooking oil of some sort. Baby Oil on your lips? Yuck.. How bout good ol' vaseline? Or ya could just buy the ol' cheap lipstick instead of the smudgeproof, kissproof kind...





Just say No to the alcohol!... OUCH!
try baby oil, that is what i use to take off all of my makeup
the best thing to do is to use a cleanser.make sure it does not contain harmful chemicals or alcohol coz it might damage your skin cells.the clenser i use is grace aloe cleanser its herbal and good for my skin.
Pond's Cold Cream. (I am not related to the company) Baby Oil. Lazer Surgery. Water and let time do the work.
cold cream
Alcohol will do the trick trust me
First of all, check it and see if it is a long wearing lipstick. (I know it sounds stupid but it could actually be staining.) I always use a cream cleanser to wash off make-up. It cleans better that anything else and leaves NO TRACE of residue. I use one by PURIST from SALLY'S BEAUTY SUPPLY. It's really affordable if you want to try it out. (sorry if this sounds like a commercial for Sally's; I worked there for 3 years.) :)
Lip stains are designed to last for about 3-4 days. I am not sure that there is a way to remove a lip stain. It kind of just wears away over time. Think of it as a semi-permanent hair dye for you lips. Doesn't last forever but goes away over time.

1 comment:

 
skin moles