Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lip stain???????????????help?

hi I have very pink bottom lip and and upper lip is like purple(dark) but in middle i have red mark...how can i get rid of the red mark which is in middle...as I am male i cant use lipstick...i heard of lip stain...will this help to hide? please help girls :PLip stain???????????????help?
Yes, it would help! Go to your local drugstore or Wal-Mart and CoverGirl has a lipstain for about 7-8 dollars. They have many shades so you will forsure find one that matches your lip. Good luck!Lip stain???????????????help?
Hate to break it to you, but Lipstain is just like lipstick. Sorry, I`m not exactly sure on how to cover the mark...but I know lipstain is one of the last things you should use.





Hope this helped! Return the favor? :) Here is my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles