Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is lip stain bad for you?

if i lip stain my lips with food coloring would that damage anything? like my lips or anything?Is lip stain bad for you?
Here is a little trick I learned. Eat a popsicle. It might sound crazy, but it really works. If you want a red lip, eat a red popsicle. Do that for whatever color you want. Once that's done, all you really need to do is apply lip liner and it lasts for hours! Hope I helped. (:





But for your question, no, it won't.Is lip stain bad for you?
its like any other product but it should be safer than lipglosses/lipsticks because it stays on your lips longer and stains it so you use less product and less gets into your mouth





i honestly believe lipstick is worse because girls who wear lipstick gets about 5 pounds of lipstick digested in their body during their lifetime





this product is mostly natural so it should be safer than most lip stains.
Nope
It will be on there for awhile I did it and It took forever to get off I wouldnt do it.
  • skin lightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles