Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should i buy the Revlon just bitten lip stain? why or why not? have you tried it? please tell me ur experience

http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro…


please post=D


thank you!!!Should i buy the Revlon just bitten lip stain? why or why not? have you tried it? please tell me ur experience
Its craptacular, Ive got the cherry one, it looks amazing on but its gone in 5 minutes...Should i buy the Revlon just bitten lip stain? why or why not? have you tried it? please tell me ur experience
I bought it. It is a very intese bright red. If you can pull that color off then cool. And it has staying power. I had a helluva time getting it off! I think of the barbie lips..really bright and noticeable....might be a good base for something darker? I didn't care for it really...and esp not for that price...
I have tried it, all 3 colors! It's o.k. It does work like a stain, which is nice because it gives you color without the stickiness of gloss, or feel of lipstick.. The color's can be pretty intense. I usually put mine on 10 minutes before I go out and then just chapstick over it-for a more natural look. The orange one is odd, and the plum one was too dark for me. The cherry one is the best.
Its not that good..... the same as gloss.... just get something from YSL
I've never tried it, but I've heard that it's more like a lip gloss rather than a lip stain. You could probably get something of better quality for around the same price, or a few dollars more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles