Saturday, June 26, 2010

Highly pigmented lip stain!!!!Where?

Hi everyone!


I am in search of the perfect lip and cheek stain. I have used Tarte, Benetint, Nars, Body Shop, Styli- Style, Go and Revlon. From them all I prefer the body shop - it's simple and ok BUT I really need a highly pigmented lip and cheek stain. I would like a deep red which I could use just some drops to achieve that reddish tone that looks so good on me. From all the stains I have used, they all have the same problem! - they are all very poorly pigmented! I need to use and use and use and use and use.. lol.. several times before it reaches the tone I want!


I am looking for something more dramatic as this pinkish Colors tend to disappear on my face and lips!


Please help me before I spend ALL my money looking for the THING. Lol


I have also ordered Henna King for lips - has anyone tried it???





Thanks!!!!!!!!Highly pigmented lip stain!!!!Where?
i find the body shop ones really good! i know youve tried it though and i cant really think of any others, maybe you could try using concealer and a lipstick before the stain.





of you could put a mac cream colour base on the lips before the stain.





sorry i cant be a great help.i really thing the body shop one is the bestHighly pigmented lip stain!!!!Where?
Go to superdrug on the 2true stand and they have it there. It looks like the benefit one but is a lot better. and it's only 拢1.95! 3 products for a fiver and they're all great. That's the best one I've used.





Hope it helps =]
Try Bobbi brown, they are higher end and you can test each and every color dont waste money on cheapo drugstore crap.
i agree with whatever YOU think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles