Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The body shop lip stain?

any one use this lip stain? did you like it? if you didnt, is there a lip stain you liked better?The body shop lip stain?
I have tried the one from the Body Shop but I personally prefer Benefit's Benetint, I find the colour to be more flattering on me. You can buy it in a product called the Pocket Pal and this has one side stain and the other side gloss to allow you finish off your look with one product.The body shop lip stain?
I love it. I don't wear much makeup, and this stain is one of the few things I reach for every morning. Unless you're really fair-skinned, it's a stain, so no matter how many times you layer it on, it never looks unnatural. It can go on both your lips and your cheeks, meaning it's versatile, and as a plus, it lasts so much longer than conventional lipstick or blush! There's no funky smell and I have acne-prone skin but I haven't had any trouble with it if you were wondering. I had mine since last summer, and it's just beginning to run out... A stain is a stain- there's no need to go to a department store to pay more for the same product. You can test it out on the back of your hand at the store to see the colour, but I definitely recommend it.
i bought it at a body shop party a few weeks back,you can use it on your cheeks as blush aswell. i really like it,when you apply it to the lips it gives a really natural colour which looks great for the daytime and evening especially with clear lip gloss over the top. i would reccommend it as you hardly have to use any so its good value for too. i have tried other lips stains before and this one is definitly the best.
Lip stains are drying and this can create lines. Use a long lasting lip stick. First you prime your lip. Then you apply a lip liner. If you fill in your lip with the liner, that will help. However, I love lipstick, and I found Mary Kay makes the longest lasting moisturizin lipstick on the market. It is beautiful and has vitamins as well as a vanilla flavor. LOVE IT.
Yes, i 've used that for a long time and i super like it. specially on cheeks it look so natural and so simple... sometimes they didn't notice that im wearing tint coz it blend with ur cheeks when u have fairer skin it is so effective.
It's this for everyone who doesn't know what it is:


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.as鈥?/a>


Umm... I'm think it's pretty good because you can use it for two things. It's dermatologically tested which is good.
I couldn't live without it! All my customers LOVE it and continuasly re-order!
That stuff has been around since my mom was little.I dont like it it had a weird feeling in my nose whn i wear it.STRANGE.
How do you stain your lips? :/
dont go there if you don't like it's products duh!!! BoDy ShoP RuleS!!!! i know it sounds harsh but get over it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles