Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best cream blush, cheek and lip stain?

I want to get a lip stain for sure but I'm not sure which brand is the best. I heard about benefit but it's really costly. Is the amount worth it? and i'm not sure if a cream blush or cheek stain is better for everyday wear to school. I'm looking into getting the revlon cream blush. Is it any good?Best cream blush, cheek and lip stain?
i have his lip and cheek stain so i ca ntell you fer sure that is FANTASTIC (:


it is a lip and cheek stain with a unique look on everyones face. cherry flavoured and works perfectly ive been using it for two years now (:


and yes cream blush is the way to go my friend uses it and it looks good


revlon cream blushing beauty is at your fingertips with this weightless, creamy formula. Blends easily into skin, adding a sheer wash of color to your cheeks. Pop-out mirror is perfect for easy application anywhere, anytime. Available in 6 shades.Best cream blush, cheek and lip stain?
Hmm, for a lipstain you should try Covergirls outlast lipcolour.


They have a huuuge range of shades and they're at a great affordable price.


They stay on for me and my mum for hours. You can drink, eat, talk, kiss. Whatever! and it stays on :)








xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles