Wednesday, June 23, 2010

♥ Deep red lip stain? ♥?

Hi, I want to buy some lip stain, I've heard a lot about it and think it looks cool. The only thing is, I've searched and searched but all the shades I've found were orange-ish or purpl-ey or bright berry red. I have fair skin, dark hair and go a bit for the romantic, soft look. I would like a deep whine or blood color to really darken them. Any suggestions?





Thx :D♥ Deep red lip stain? ♥?
Aerie by American Eagle Lip stain♥ Deep red lip stain? ♥?
what kind did you get? i went to the aerie site and there were no lipstains. can you link me to the one you bought? Report Abuse

Right now the lipstains are on clearance. Which one is darker, Berry Red or Burgandy...on the website they both look pretty bright. Help? Report Abuse

Try NARS - Fire down below.





Guess u might love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles