Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When I apply my lip stain it leaves gaps...any answers?

It's a bright red...almost the color you get when you eat a red popsicle. I love the color but it doesn't stain some parts of my lips. Any idea why it would do this, or ways I can fix it?When I apply my lip stain it leaves gaps...any answers?
Hi girlie,





I'm a Makeup Artist. Used to work with MAC, but for now I'm an independent Makeup Artist.








The problem here is that you must prime your lips first. Priming acts as a base for your lips, just like how you would use Eyeshadow Primer before applying eyeshadow.





In this case, try using chapstick or any sort of lip balm that glides on smoothly. This should help the lip stain from fading or settling into fine lines of your lips, which is why it would stain only certain parts of your lips.





So, moisturize and prime by applying lip balm or chapstick. Then finally apply you lip stain. :o)





hope this helped! Good Luck hun!When I apply my lip stain it leaves gaps...any answers?
I assume it's in the gaps of the lips, like when your lips are dry and the dips become more noticeable.





Try stretching your lips out when applying it, or try lip balm beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles