Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your go-to lip gloss or lip stain?

I'm definitely a lip gloss whore. I love gloss, cheap or expensive. However, I'd like to get some first hand thoughts on other brands.





My go-to lip glosses:


- Anything by Philosophy


- Maybelline Shiny Liscious glosses





There are a few other stray brands that I use, but what are yours?


I live in Canada too, so please be sure that your rec's are internationally sold :)





Also, if you could give a brief explanation as to why you like the glosses/stains (or hell, even lip sticks), the price you paid, where you live, and some of the pros/cons of the products.








Any price range is okay, but honestly, nothing over like. 25-30 bucks. Thanks!What is your go-to lip gloss or lip stain?
I love Philosophy's Kiss Me lip gloss. I don't know how much I spent on it, maybe $10? I love the way it smells and it's not greasy or sticky at all.


And Laura Mercier's lip stain in Scarlet. I can put it on heavy, more like lipstick, or really light and it doesn't feel dry or flaky. This one was more, I believe around $18.





Both from Sephora.





I like to combine to the two also.What is your go-to lip gloss or lip stain?
There are some really great ones out there! L'oreal's infalliable gloss is amazing. It gives full on color, really lasts and has a great texture for like 7 bucks. Chanel probably has the most luxurious gloss known to man. It's so creamy and pretty. It makes you feel expensive. MAC is probably best for colors and benefit's benetint for lip stain
Victoria Secrets Beauty Rush lipgloss


It's about $8 I think but they normally have some kind of deal where you can get a few for that price or so.


It smells great, it isn't sticky, and it's just a nice average lipgloss. I like to use it on normal occasions or I put it over a lipstick to make it glossy.
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips Full Color Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Buxom Big %26amp; Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish naturally creates a fuller, more voluptuous lip-look. This mineral-infused polish imparts intense sheen and color opacity with no sticky or tacky feeling.What else you need to know:A deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A and E helps keep lips soft, smooth, and protected, while the tingly, cooling sensation reminds you that your lips are getting an immediate boost.


i live in nevada and it cost me 18.00
i also love philosophy!!!


but i would probably have to say beauty rush by victoria's secret.


i love it because it lasts long, it tastes amazing, and it comes in a hell of a lot of flavors! my favorite is passion fruit pop.


[:


they are about $7 each.


here's a link!!!http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
Well for now I keep it cheap, about $3..it's liquid Lip Smacker. I'd say strawberry and watermelon are the best flavors but I'm currently using watermelon. I've been trying to find good lipglosses too but I always spend my money on the little occasions I have it on something else.
I love Clinique lip gloss. It works well and stays on long.





Hope this helped! Return the favor? :) My question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Mine is definetley Mac Underaged or Nars Turkish delight. They are nude pinks and look amazing with a good tan!
i love love love smash box lip gloss and bobi brown too.
I'm a chap stick girl.
I like all the sephora brand glosses because they aren't sticky, the colors are beautiful, they're pretty cheap, and they last a while (:
I am a lipgloss whore too! :)





My go-to lipgloss is definitely


-MAC Dazzleglass in Smile which costs $18 US. I love it because it's the most beautiful peachy apricot color. Plus, the bits of shimmer are so amazing for making my lips stand out. The only con is that the price is pretty big for such a small amount of product.


-I also love C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shines, but I'm not sure if they're sold in Canada. I love the color Bare Mint, for amazing nude lips. The tingle, shine, and minty smell are all great for only $7.50 US! There are no cons for this product.





I love Sephora brand Lush Flush Wine Cheek and Lip Stain. It's the most amazing wine, berry colored flush. Antioxidants and the cooling feeling seem more expensive than the actual $10 US price. No cons for this.
I am totally addicted to BonneBell's products.





I never pay more than $1 per item.....I have connections....LOL.


I buy alot of them at flea markets,yard sales,thrift stores,and salvage stores.





I'm from North Mississippi.


There's a great flea market in Crump,TN every weekend that you should check out.Also,First Monday in Ripley,MS (which is the first weekend of each month) is a nice flea market as well.








My Bonne Bell gloss faves right now:


LipLites in Vanilla Swirl


s'Whirly Shimmer Gloss in Strawberry t'Whirl


Smackers Snap-Gloss glosses (I have 8 of these!)


Liquid Smackers (mine is Skittles,but they make normal ones)


Lip Smackers (I have like 150+)


Smackers Ice Creamies


Kiss This Gloss


and so many others!!





My gloss faves (non-Bonne Bell):


CoverGirl WetSlicks


CoverGirl WetSlicks Crystals


Maybelline ShinyLicious


Mary-Kate and Ashley squeeze tubes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles