Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stain problem! Please help! My daughter smeared clear flavored lip gloss on an upholstered chair.?

The fabric is a polyester fiber/cotton blend. I used Motsenbocker's lift off (which says is safe for carpets, fabrics, clothes, etc.). Now I have two stains, the lip gloss and now the stain remover! Any ideas?!Stain problem! Please help! My daughter smeared clear flavored lip gloss on an upholstered chair.?
club soda, vinegar and baking soda, oxyclean, anything that fizzes but does not have soap.


the reason you have a second stain is the glycerin in the cleaner... glycerin is what is used to make soap liquid.Stain problem! Please help! My daughter smeared clear flavored lip gloss on an upholstered chair.?
I clean all greasy/oily messes/stains with Dawn dish liquid. Just rub some on the stain on both sides of the fabric and wash normally.
vinager and water mix together in a bowl and get out the scrub brush or ehatever you have to scrub the staines they should come out.and leave your chair smelling nice also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles