Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Question about lip stain?

I am looking for lip color and lip liner that will last all day through eating and drinking someone told me about lip stain and it sounds like that lasts the longest however..





I use the liner outside of my natural lips to make them look fuller so will the stain be able to also stain the skin closely around my lips?Question about lip stain?
It doesn't actually stain your lips, but it will last a long time.Question about lip stain?
one word.





koolaid.





no joke. make it as directed minus about 1 cup of water to make it more concentrated. dip your lips in and blot. repeat about 2-4 time until color deepness is acquired. seal with clear gloss or even vaseline petroleum jelly and you're off. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles