Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where do you get lip stain?

I want to get a kind of dusty rose, light pink lip stain (like the ones showed in the August issue of cosmo girl with vanessa hudgens on the cover) but I don't know where. the options they give are ones I don't have access to. I live in Canada, so they don't sell 5 second cosmetics, and I can't afford NARS. So please help.Where do you get lip stain?
You can get your lip stain from many on line store which with comfort price ...my self i recommend to but it from store which offer coupons.





So you can check this site which offer great coupons to buy lip productsWhere do you get lip stain?
Benefit's Benetint is great for that, you can find a Benefit counter in most department stores (I work for Clinique and I send people to Benefit for lip stains).


They have one in a liquid and one in a lip balm in a little tub. You can also use the liquid one on your cheeks as blush.





Hope this helps. :o)



Avon has one ... It's Ever-glaze. It comes in a dual container, with the color on one side, and a clear gloss finish on the other side. And the Mark line had Kissink, which was like a felt-tip marker lip stain. The problem is that they keep discontinuing them, then bringing them back. You could probably find either one on eBay though
Hi! You can get all of these lip stains online, so you will probably have access to them. You can sort them by price as well, so you can see which ones cost the least. I love that feature! Anyway, here they are:





http://sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?鈥?/a>





You can also buy them at a drugstore. Just ask an employee to help you find lip stain or look around in the makeup section.





If you still can't find any, I'm sure someone has one you can borrow! Okay, well I really hope this helped! --Amanda
benetint and posie tint by benefit





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com:80/gp/se鈥?/a>





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
Revlon sells lipstains. I'm pretty sure Revlon is sold in Canada.





http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>
A lot of places





I've seen cute ones at...





Victoria Secret


Sephora


American Eagle (cute and not too expensive)





Good luck :)
You can get lipstain in just about any color at my store asessums.mymarkstore.com they work amazingly and i use them all the time
Benefit cosmetics makes a great one!
Victoria's Secret has some.
I get my lips stains from Sephora, Benetint by Benefit. Great brand. :)
Revlon has some called ';Just Bitten'; but my fave is from Urban Decay. It is long lasting and quick drying.
I get mine from a grape POP CICLE ! ! !
Umm got mine from Walmart....Don't know if there are any Walmarts in canada...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles