Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone tried Benefit Benetint? its a lip stain from Benefit... tell me about it...?

so yeah, i wanna try the lip stain from Benefit....


is it good? the colour looks like red... when i put it in on my lips, will it look so bold and deep red or will it look natural?


one more thing, whats the ingredients of the Benefit Benetint?


thanks in advance...Anyone tried Benefit Benetint? its a lip stain from Benefit... tell me about it...?
I worked for Benefit and I always liked it as a blush on darker skin tones. As a lip tint it looks nice with a clear gloss on top or under lipsticks to darken them a bit...nude colors were great with it. It's made out of glycerin and rose petals. Again, it looks natural on a darker skin tone. I think it looks like the same color you get from sucking on a red lollipop or popsicle. It's also kinda pricy and messy. Go to the counter and make sure you try it on before you buy. This product is definetly not for everyone.Anyone tried Benefit Benetint? its a lip stain from Benefit... tell me about it...?
all i know that anything Benefit is farkin AWESOME


but if u DO buy it and the stain is too dark, try using vaseline/pawpaw ointment (that stuff is miraculous!) to make it less obvious


hope this helps!
Try the new PosieTint. Its a pinker shade of Benetint.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
i have some its not really what i expected its far more pink than red and well its doesn't look good on me :(





smells nice tho :)
  • skin lightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles