Saturday, June 26, 2010

Victoria's Secret Lip Stain?

Hello,


So I was at the mall the other day and I picked up a tube of this lovely little lip stain from VS. It's so cool! I love how it goes on. Only problem is, I want to wear it a lot. But it's so bright, I can't wear it during the day at school and stuff, or people will call me a fool. How can I make it look more sheer? Would putting a thin layer of concealer over the stain help? Or what would work? I love the stain and want to wear it more! Thanks. (:Victoria's Secret Lip Stain?
If you like you, who cares? But, if you want to wear it and not make it so obvious...put some on and let it wear off a little before school. Then, the color will be less intense and not so obvious.Victoria's Secret Lip Stain?
I would apply some chapstick first, then maybe mix the stain with a sheer/clear lip gloss? So you still get the color but its sheerer? :D
Try it over:


1] lip balm


2] clear or gold lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles