Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon 'Just Bitten' lip stain. what's the Best shade for me?

I want to get one. I know where to buy them, but I only want one.





I have light skin, not totally pale, but I'm not tan.


I look ridiculous when I put on bright red glosses %26gt;.%26lt;





the colors are





Berry Juicy


Plum Wicked


Cherry Tart


Blood orange





I'm was pretty sure I had ruled out plum tart and blood orange, because I wanted the most natural looking one, plum, which is purple, isn't natural at all, and orange, well that's just obnoxious with my skin.





I was thinking of getting the berry juicy one, because I heard that the cherry tart was very bright red.





so now after many mixed reviews, I'm not sure. I heard the orange in the blood orange was mute, and it was more redish. and that the cherry tart looked better after it dried and wasn't so 'loud' and a lot of people said the plum wicked was pretty.





I'm confused, I wish I could see what they looked like on someones lips as an example! all the reviews are giving me mixed messages. or i can't see the pictures/video because the lighting is bad.





if i can't pick, i'll just go with berry juicy and hope it will be the color for me. can't afford them all at the moment.





I want my lips to have a stain to them, but I don't want people to see me and stare at my bright lips!Revlon 'Just Bitten' lip stain. what's the Best shade for me?
the plum wicked is really pretty. i have a friend who is about your complexion. she has it and it looks very pretty on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles