Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best lip stain? ---benefit, urban decay?

alrighty well i want to buy a new lip stain and already have an urban decay one which i love and is pink-ish, i'd love something still subtle but more classic and rose/ red





so should i just go ahead and buy the original http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a> or do you have a better brand, or have any problems with benetint, i just have a few reservations because of it's price





i mean i could buy something similar at superdrug which is the same but a quarter of the price but probs less quality?





tell me experianced make up ladies! Teach me the right way lol





but basically anything you know about stain and the types you like and prefere.





thanks so much in advance ! xBest lip stain? ---benefit, urban decay?
Mark (the Avon line) has two lip stains called KissInk. Both colors are pretty nice and long-lasting, and it's cheap enough $7 that you can buy both!Best lip stain? ---benefit, urban decay?
I like this stuff: http://www.origins.com/templates/product鈥?/a>





Try it in ';Off-Beet';.





Hope I helped ( :
I use the Benetint lip and cheek tint on my cheeks daily, but it doesnt work very well on the lips im afraid.





xx
Benefit is the best lipstain. I own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles