Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best drugstore lip tint/lip stain/tinted lip balm?

Alright...so I'm going shopping tomorrow (either Meijer's or Walmart, I'm not sure which yet) and I'm looking for a nice lip tint (or stain or something along those lines). I want something that gives my lips a natural pinky/rosy color, but isn't really glossy or anything. Something that looks like it's a natural lip color, not something fake.





And i'd prefer something in a stick form (not a jar I have to then apply with my fingers), so I can apply it without using a mirror.





Also...please make it a brand I could get at those stores (as in, drugstore brand). I don't have a lot of money to spend on it.





Thanks!What is the best drugstore lip tint/lip stain/tinted lip balm?
The body shop lip %26amp; cheek stain is probably what you're looking for


it comes in a portable handy tube with a sponge tip applicator


the stain as a whole is a runny liquid


I absoulutely love the stuff it's natural and lasts for hours.What is the best drugstore lip tint/lip stain/tinted lip balm?
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Lip/LipColor/mineral-power-lipcolor.htm try this they also have others is not chip but not expensive like revlon and all of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles