Friday, December 11, 2009

Lip Liner Stain on my white living room wall?

Does anyone know how to remove lip liner/lipstick stains from a wall that's been painted with white flat (non glossy) paint? Help me Please!!!Lip Liner Stain on my white living room wall?
Magic Erasers by Mr. Clean (or any generic version works great too) They are amazing!! That or I I've heard toothpaste (white and NOT gel) works the same way, just put it on the wall let it dry and then rub it off.Lip Liner Stain on my white living room wall?
Paint over it
Try make up remover.
try the mr. clean easer they work good
Try w-d 40 , it's good for coloring on walls
white paint
SRPAY NINE ...Canadian Tire sells it.


It removes car grease and just about anything you want to remove.


Great stuff....you will be amazed.
  • skin lightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles