Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I remove a lip gloss stain of my back pack?

I left my lip gloss in my backpack and it has a huge stain on it from the inside then outside.








How do I remove this ?????








plz I need it for school I don't have anything else plus the back pack was over 30 dollarsHow do I remove a lip gloss stain of my back pack?
my backpack had stains and everything on it....i filled up our sink with basically boiling water and sprayed the backpack with oxy clean stain remover and filled the water with all different stain removing soaps. I let the backpack sit over night in the hot water and soap (eventually the water cooled but i still let it soak.) and now it is good as new and I love it...worth a try...just let it soak thats the key

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles