Friday, December 11, 2009

If I apply lip liner/lip pencil and put vaseline on top of it, will it stain my lips?

lol i want to kiss my boyfriend and i hate wearing lip gloss..but i do anyways because has a pretty color and i don't like my lip color, you especially stare at it since i have full lips.If I apply lip liner/lip pencil and put vaseline on top of it, will it stain my lips?
Here's natural way to stain your lips with color. Get a pomegranate.


That really stains well. But be carefull, it will stain everything else too!!!


Wear thin vinyl gloves %26amp; squeeze on lips carefully. It won't kiss off %26amp; with a little lip gloss or vaseline it looks nice!!!


Kiss your boyfriend for me!!! JK lolIf I apply lip liner/lip pencil and put vaseline on top of it, will it stain my lips?
No nothing is going to permanently stain your lips....
no it wont it will rub off even more.. buy a lip stain ... get it from miss sporty or pharmacy but remember to put on lip balm 1st ang let it sink in.. then apply the lip stain
It won't stain but it will probably cause the lip liner to smudge.
not likely to stain it because vaseline, which is gready will likely remove the color all together. you can buy lipstains if that's what you want
it will not stain ur lips get a lip stain at rite aid i suggest revlon lip stain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles