Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm intested in Lorac's new Co-Stars 8 hour lip stain and gloss and would like to know if anyone has tried it.

I would also like your opinion of the lip stain %26amp; gloss. Most important what store carries it other than Sephora. I would like to see the colors in person.


ThanksI'm intested in Lorac's new Co-Stars 8 hour lip stain and gloss and would like to know if anyone has tried it.
I bought mine from Sephora, because the color I wanted was a Sephora exclusive, but before that, I also saw it at Macy's. It's a great product, which still was on my lips after a marathon makeout session with my husband yesterday.I'm intested in Lorac's new Co-Stars 8 hour lip stain and gloss and would like to know if anyone has tried it.
ive never tried that but i love all of loracs products, ive never been dissapointed.





tart also has good stains

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles