Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls could you help -what's the best Lip Stain to use with my lippie so it will last longer?

I don't know what lippie is, but my favorite lip stain is from the Body Shop- just go to


TheBodyShop.com





and search for lip stain- I think there's only one color, but it's amazing.


I wanted something for color without the lipstickynessGirls could you help -what's the best Lip Stain to use with my lippie so it will last longer?
In places like Superdrug they sell stuff called ';lipcote';. You put it over your lipstick and it holds it in place.





That's not really the right word choice because it's obviously not going to fall off but you get my drift! xGirls could you help -what's the best Lip Stain to use with my lippie so it will last longer?
Benetint by Benefit is apparently really good.


I also heard good things about the Bourjois liptints, cheaper too =] x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles