Friday, December 11, 2009

Benefit Lip stain - would you recommend it?

I came across some lip/cheek stain on ebay. Has anybody tried any and would you recommend it?





It looks a bit like a nail varnish %26amp; you dot it on then blend and it apparantly lasts all day. Looks like the leading brand is by Benefit but there were some cheaper ones available.





Thanks in advanceBenefit Lip stain - would you recommend it?
hi.............


yeah its called benefit benetint, if u use it u only need a tiny


bit n rub it in straight away it dries pretty quick, also if u wear heavy foundation i wouldnt recommend it,but if u wear a normal base then ur fine.


Benefit Make-Up is good stuff sort of on a par with ruby and millie that sort of brand.


I use Benefit Dr feelgood, Moonbeam (highligher/Illuminator) %26amp; I use high Beam its a satin pink highlighter 4 cheeks,lips etc...


hope this helps............Benefit Lip stain - would you recommend it?
i have the benetint lipstain with gloss its 拢14 in boots and i love mine perfect if you want nice red lips with out the hssle of lipstick, mine lasts on me for about 5 hours then i have to do a little touch up





xxxxx
I use body shop lip and cheek stain which is really good, it gives a nice natural look. Plus it's a bit cheaper than the benefit one. I got my last tube from ebay-I'm sure there is some on there if you want to look! Hope that helps! x
i have the BENETINT and i bought it because the benefit make-up artist was doing my make-up and it looked great so i bought what she used on me which was benetint, you're bluffing powder and hoola and i wish i never wasted my money on benetint because if u don't rub it in quick enough it just stays where you put it and you can't get it off until you literally scrub your face . I don't recommend it .
I've got the BeneFit one and it was a waste of money to be honest, I gave it to my nan in the end as it really wasn't my thing. It feels horrible on your lips too, and really dries them out.
The Body Shop lip and cheek stain works better I think.
I had a shop assistant make me try that on. I went home looking like a clown, with deep stained lips and cherry cheeks. Personally I think it doesn't blend in properly and you can see how it was applied. My lips looked like I had red soda. Apart from that it was very lightweight and looked matte.
It's called Benetint and I would really recommend it. It lasts for ages but you need to wear clear lipgloss as it just stains the lips.
I have it and its a really nice colour... probably lasts about 2-3 hours though. I like it but you can get cheaper similar products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles