Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is lip stain bad for my lips?

Im thinking of using lip stain but i'm abit scared that it might have some sort of ingredient thats gonna ruin my lips real bad. Has anyone used a lip stain for a long period of time and has something good/bad to say about it? I'd also appreciate it if you recommended a good quality, affordable lip stain that i can buy (I was thinking of the Body Shop one cause i can get that easily - is it good?)





Thanks in advanceIs lip stain bad for my lips?
Their good because you get the nice colour without the stickyness of a gloss or the heavyness of a lipstick and you can double up and use it on your cheeks as a blush or on your eyelids for a nice colourIs lip stain bad for my lips?
Its fine sometimes you get ones that make your lips bright red and one that are really subtle n pinky they really dont cause any harme but
its fine-


it has ingredients similar to gloss or lipstick-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles