Friday, December 11, 2009

Does a light lip tint/lip stain work on darker lips?

I want to buy a pink or coral shade of lip tint such as Bourjois Paris Rouge Hi Tech but my natural lips are already a reddish tone. Does it work to put a lighter lip tint over darker lips?





Anyone that knows for a fact please help me before i buy it! and if anyone has tried this product before let me know what you think!Does a light lip tint/lip stain work on darker lips?
It all depends on how much you apply and just how big of a difference between light and dark we are talking about. If your lips are moderately dark, and you apply loads of a light shade, it should begin to pop out. The darker the lips, the more you need to apply for it to show.


Pink or coral may be too light if your lips are darker than, say a mocha frappuchino. I'd go with a berry shade of color. I recomend Liplicious from bath and body works in mixed berry.Does a light lip tint/lip stain work on darker lips?
benefits benetint


its great its really good


u can even use it on ur cheeks


;x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles