Friday, December 11, 2009

Did michael jackson use a lip stain why were his lips so red?

just out of curiosity i dont mean to be disrespectful to mr, michael jackson but why were his lips so red did he use a lip stain tatoo makeup or what did he do?Did michael jackson use a lip stain why were his lips so red?
He might've but I think it was lipstick.


Because I noticed in some pics his lips are pink %26amp; others are redder..Did michael jackson use a lip stain why were his lips so red?
i think he used something because the vitiligo may have taken away the color from his lips.....as a matter of fact i'm gonna go research that right now!
I agree with ';I will always and forever love MJ'; I too heard he got tattooed eyeliner
It was lipstick.





(Seriously, IT WAS.)
It's permanent make-up. He had it for his eyeliner done too.
Not necessarily...I am very pale and my lips are naturally very red. I always get people asking me if I'm wearing lipstick. Plus, it makes them redder when you bite them. He bit his lips a lot, too.
He might of, I heard he had eyeliner tatoos for his eyes. Not sure though.
He used lipstick to even out his skin color.
  • skin lightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles