Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please help me! I have a brown stain on my upper lip... How can I get rid of it?

I shaved the hair off my upper lip with an epilator and now a tan-colored mustache-like stain is left on my upper lip! How can I get rid of it? Please help me! It's been here for three weeks! The first time I used it on my upper lip, everything was fine, but then I used it again a week later so I think that's why a stain was left.Please help me! I have a brown stain on my upper lip... How can I get rid of it?
Bleaching cream. Buy it at a drug store and calm down.Please help me! I have a brown stain on my upper lip... How can I get rid of it?
Wear my patented ';brzrxor upper-lip masking skull helmet';! You can't see MY upper lip, can ya?
change shaving cream
just put brown lipgloss or something itll work actully itll only look like theres nothing there
Just grow ur mustache back =[0
Go to the docor or a pharmasist, they might know wat to do!! Good luck!!! :)
useglycolic skin tonner
Go to your doctor and see what he/she thinks if it really is bugging you go to a dermatologist and get it removed
  • skin lightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles