Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you add lip gloss to lip stain? i never tried lip stain & heard its good is it?

i mostly use out last lip stick or


maybaline super stay, now that lasts for me if i don't lick my lips, about 6 hours,


i want to try lip stain so bad,


what results did any girl get?Can you add lip gloss to lip stain? i never tried lip stain %26amp; heard its good is it?
yes! i swear by benefit's lip stain. it's amazing at keeping color (you can get different colors depending on how much you use) and lasts all day long regardless of licking your lips, drinking, or eating. however, if you want a glossy look, you can apply lip gloss over it.Can you add lip gloss to lip stain? i never tried lip stain %26amp; heard its good is it?
I've used lip stain, first off i tried the Benefit one, its great, you can even get it in a compact type thing with lip stain on one end, and clear lip gloss on the other. Whenever my Benefit lip stain ran out, i didn't have the cash on me to replace it, because Benefit can be a little bit pricey, so I bought a cheap one in the the pharmacy for 拢1 which worked just as good.





I have used lip stain with a clear lip gloss on top to get a really nice look for during the day.





When I go out at night, I prefer to use a nude or pink colour lip stick with clear lip gloss on top.





So I think it's fair to stay that although I'm a hugeeeeee fan of lip stain, because when the gloss wears off, you still have some colour, that it's really only, in my opinion, suitable for day wear, because you can't get a really nice bold red colour from using it. I think the only way to get this is a coloured lip gloss of lipstick.
When I've tried lip stains a lot of the time they've been really drying, but when I do is apply the lip stain, then a lip gloss on top of that or a chapstick to help rehydrate my lips (and if you want to keep the matte look of a lip stain, I think there's a chapstick out there for men that has no shine to it) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles