Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lip stain??

I'm going to be in a wedding in June(in Alabama)...I need to know of a good lip stain, lip gloss, lip stick that would stay on for the occasion; I don't want to have to reapply a million times...I have very dry lips...so something moisturizing would be great!!Lip stain??
I am in love with Bobbi Brown mattestains. They are very pigmented, go on creamy, then dry to a powdery-like finish, but somehow it doesn't make my lips all chapped, like some stains do. The staying power is great!Lip stain??
I like Revlon LipGlide. The color I use is Iced Raisin 165 or Iced Berry. I have a black air so I like darker lipstick better. But what I can also do is, put a little lipstick on you lip and after some lip gloss. So you will have a stain color on the bottom, and the gloss will keep your lip shiny and wet. It's worked for me, you should try it.
First exfoliate your lips, moisturize them (one of the best lip moisturizers is Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Moisturizing Balm), let it soak for some time (5 min). Apply either a lip fixer or a make-up foundation, dust it with powder foundation and then apply your lipstick of choice. Use a lip brush. Apply a glosser or a moisturizer on top (they usually come together with matte stains...). I know its a little high maintenance, but its the only thing that works for me, as I have a ';dry lips syndrome'; (don't even know if such a thing exists, but I know i have 3 lip balms in every purse and jacket pocket...)
I have a suggestion, but don't think I should say it on this forum...guaranteed to make ya' glow, however.
Mark by Avon has this lip stain that's like a marker that stays put and doesn't dry out your lips either. Check it out!





www.youravon.com/cdaniels

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles