Friday, December 11, 2009

How to remove lip gloss stain from a dress?

I found ';Awesome'; in a spay bottle in the Dollar Store....it removes almost anything.......for a dollar!How to remove lip gloss stain from a dress?
Use spray on oxygone.How to remove lip gloss stain from a dress?
try to scrub it out
Send it to a drycleaner. This is definetely not a home remedy job unless you want to risk it ending in tears.
BEFORE you put in the wash try scrubing it with soap and water. This should work.
my favorite product so far and the best at removing everything I have tried it on including bright pink lipstick on light blue was Zout the lipstick set for days and all i had to do was spray it on and rinse it out a few time TOTALLY gone. good luck. and so far it has not change the color of any materials. even worked on a delicate shirt and cold wash.
Dryel, can be found by laundry detergent.
I would scrub it and soak it with soap and oxey clean.
I use a degreaser that is citrus based - usually orange. A rather expensive one is ';DeSolv-It'; -- but Family Dollar has this other spot cleaner for just a buck that works great - and (get this) is called ';Awesome.'; I think that has been pretty successful on grease stains for me - but I am not sure about lip gloss.


Good luck -
  • skin lightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles